WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Meet Senior Decision Makers From:
- UK Fleet Operators (TOCs)
- UK Fleet Owners (ROSCOs)
- European Fleet Operators
- Asian Fleet Operators
- American Fleet Operators
With The Following Job Titles:
Heads, Directors And Senior Managers Of:
- Rolling Stock
- Asset Management
- System Integration
- Technical Manager
- Operational Standards
- Innovative Technologies
- Train Manufacturers
- Maintenance Companies
- CBM Technology Companies
- OEM Manufacturers
- Asset Management
Rolling Stock Fleet Maintenance
Leveraging The Full Value Of Big Data
Train operating companies across the globe are now collecting overwhelming quantities of data, yet there still remains the challenge of integrating an awareness of asset conditions with operation and maintenance schedules and improving the quality of data.
Fleet operators must evolve organisational structures and supplier partnerships and adopt decision-making support systems to enable dynamic scheduling and condition based maintenance to be executed at the lowest possible cost.
DEMONSTRATING THE BUSINESS CASE FOR PREDICTIVE MAINTENANCE
Fleet operators must prove the business case for each gradual investment in monitoring tools and devices, especially across aging fleets. In addition the procurement of new rolling stock causes questions around train design and workshop modifications.
Each of these topics is to be addressed by leading engineering directors and maintenance professionals, on behalf of fleet operators and owners from not only across Europe, but from around globe.
As the only event entirely focused on predictive maintenance and dynamic scheduling, the 5th Annual Rolling Stock Fleet Maintenance Congress is trusted by organisations across the world to deliver the very latest success stories and innovation.
The congress will be returning to London on 7-8 December 2016 with its most comprehensive and international agenda featuring case studies from leading fleet operators from the UK, Japan, Italy, the Netherlands, Belgium, Morocco, Denmark, Sweden, Finland and other countries.
TOPICS TO BE ADDRESSED INCLUDE:
LEVERAGING BIG DATA
Overcoming Organisational And Scheduling Challenges To Fully Leverage Big Data And Implement Condition-Based Maintenance
Adopting Algorithms And Dynamic Scheduling To Reduce The Frequency And Cost Of Performing Maintenance
Benchmarking The Latest Decision Making Support Systems To Aid In Scheduling And Balance Maintenance With Operational Requirements
Identifying Best Practices For Monitoring And Maintaining Wheels And Bearings To Improve Fleet Reliability
NEW ROLLING STOCK
How Workshop Modifications And New Train Design Can Ease The Integration Of Modern Rolling Stock Into Maintenance Plans
Bringing Fleet Operators, Owners And Manufacturers Together To Forge Contractual Arrangements That Reduce Risk And Cost Of Maintenance
As The 5th Annual Event In The Series Entirely, This Is The Event Trusted By Fleet Operators Across The Globe
- Practical Business Benefits Of CBM: Presentations will deliver actual success stories from Fleet on how to execute condition-based maintenance - not just a wish list for the future
- Mid-Lifecycle Case Studies: Presentations will assess the business case for monitoring tools and big data management for ageing rolling stock and franchises
- Operator-Led: Presentations will be led by fleet operators and owners on their unbiased experiences of using technology and changing processes. No sales pitches
- Big Data And CBM Focused: The congress will assess what can be done in the short and medium term to maximise the potential of big data and make CBM a reality
- International Perspectives: Case studies from not only Europe, but Japan, Sweden, Morocco, Belgium, the Netherlands, Denmark, Norway, Finland and many other territories