WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Meet Senior Decision Makers From:
- UK Fleet Operators (TOCs)
- UK Fleet Owners (ROSCOs)
- European Fleet Operators
- Asian Fleet Operators
- American Fleet Operators
With The Following Job Titles:
Heads, Directors And Senior Managers Of:
- Rolling Stock
- Asset Management
- System Integration
- Technical Manager
- Operational Standards
- Innovative Technologies
- Train Manufacturers
- Maintenance Companies
- CBM Technology Companies
- OEM Manufacturers
- Asset Management
Rolling Stock Fleet Maintenance
Harness Complex Performance Data Sets & Make The Shift To CBM
Train operators across the globe are seeking to maximise the number of trains in service while keeping costs at a minimum. But in order to do this, downtime reducing strategies must be explored.
And while condition based maintenance appears to be the holy grail for effective rolling stock maintenance, questions remain for operators around its successful implementation :
- How do we compile and present a business case to justify the investment in remote condition monitoring?
- How do we analyze the huge quantities of data coming off the train?
- Which data is the most important and efficient data to gather?
- What is the optimum balance between fleet availability and reliability?
As the only event entirely focused on predictive maintenance and dynamic scheduling, the Rolling Stock Fleet Maintenance Congress returns for its 5th edition to deliver cutting edge case studies on the industries most pressing issues.
Following on from the success of last year's edition, which featured speakers and delegates from countries including the UK, Japan, Italy, the Netherlands, Belgium, Morocco, Denmark, Sweden and Finland, the summit will reconvene at the Grange St. Paul's Hotel, London this 7-8 December 2016.
TOPICS TO BE ADDRESSED INCLUDE:
DATA ANALYTICS & REAL TIME INSIGHTS
Extract Value From Large Data Sets To Improve Your Maintenance Strategy And Planning Process
Build Historical Data Sets To Provide Analytics Over Time And Retain Legacy Knowledge
Utilize The Working Relationship Between Data Analysts And Engineers To Maximise The Payback Of CBM
Improve Maintenance Turnaround Times And Train Throughput To Optimise Fleet Availability
Implement Competency Management Systems To Enhance Driver And Technical Know How And Minimize Human Error
Hear From Fleet Operators, Owners And Manufacturers On How To Forge Contractual Arrangements That Reduce Risk And Cost Of Maintenance
As The 5th Annual Event In The Series, This Is The Forum Trusted By Fleet Operators Across The Globe
- Business Benefits Of CBM: Practical rather than theoretical success stories from Fleet on how to execute condition-based maintenance
- Data Standardization: Case studies outlining data standardization & analytics strategies to drive efficiency and clarity in CBM
- Continuous Improvement: Methodologies to optimize people, process and technology to consistently realize maintenance operations improvement
- Operator-Led: Fleet operators and owners delivering unbiased experiences of using technology and changing processes. No sales pitches
- Big Data And CBM Focused: Examples of how to maximise the potential of big data and make CBM a reality