Rolling Stock Manager
Saudi Railway Corporation, Serco (Middle East)
A Chartered Mechanical Engineer with 27 years' + multinational experience of the Railway industry, Clive has significant rolling stock and engineering management experience on both metro and main line systems.
A strong advocate of the benefits of automated asset performance management and maintenance optimisation, Clive is also a visiting lecturer on the MSc course in Railway Systems Engineering & Integration for the University of Birmingham and also acts as Technical Expert Witness in related areas subject to dispute.
As a skilled commercial leader, capably initiates and oversees large scale change management programmes, business improvement initiatives and multi million contract negotiations. He is highly adept at employee and stakeholder engagement driving improvements in operational productivity and safety, minimising risk and delivery of significant asset management cost efficiencies.
AGENDA AT A GLANCE
- Understanding The Real Opportunities And Challenges Of Introducing New Maintenance Technologies Into The Rail Sector
- Getting The Right Balance Between Condition Based Monitoring And Corrective Maintenance
- Case Study On Implementation Of Digitalisation Of Maintenance
- Optimise Services And Reduce Cost With Remote Condition Monitoring
- Performance And Reliability Optimisation Through Predictive Maintenance
- Data interpretability
- Machine Learning And Artificial Intelligence Applications To RSM.
- Practical Examples Of Robotics Functions In RSM.
- Evaluate The Pros And Cons Of Retrofitting Vs Procuring New Rolling Stock
- Developing A Workforce Strategy To Maximise Digitalisation Of Maintenance Benefits
- Ensuring Your IT Infrastructure Is Ready For Your New System
- Optimising Maintenance Processes To Anticipate Adverse Wweather Conditions
- How To Optimise Your Maintenance Processes Without Compromising Safety And Performance
- Understanding How To Co-Ordinate Rolling Stock Downtime To Meet Maintenance Needs
- Management Strategies For Cost Effectively Replacing Obsolete Spare Parts, Components And Materials
- Improving Your Maintenance Organisation's Environmental Sustainability Credentials Whilst Lowering Running Costs
- What RAMP Compliance, European Rail Traffic Management System (ERTMS) And Other Regulations Really Mean To Maintenance Of Rolling Stock