Engineering Assurance & Development Manager
Chiltern Railways (U.K.)
Simon is the Engineering Assurance & Development Manager at Chiltern Railways, one of the UK passenger train operating companies, offering a mixture of commuter and medium distance services between London and Birmingham. He is responsible for the technical development and assurance of the fleet of approximately 200 vehicles.He has been with the company in a number of roles including depot management for 14 years having worked previously at Angel Trains and London Underground. Simon is a chartered mechanical engineer.
AGENDA AT A GLANCE
- Understanding The Real Opportunities And Challenges Of Introducing New Maintenance Technologies Into The Rail Sector
- Getting The Right Balance Between Condition Based Monitoring And Corrective Maintenance
- Case Study On Implementation Of Digitalisation Of Maintenance
- Optimise Services And Reduce Cost With Remote Condition Monitoring
- Performance And Reliability Optimisation Through Predictive Maintenance
- Data interpretability
- Machine Learning And Artificial Intelligence Applications To RSM.
- Practical Examples Of Robotics Functions In RSM.
- Evaluate The Pros And Cons Of Retrofitting Vs Procuring New Rolling Stock
- Developing A Workforce Strategy To Maximise Digitalisation Of Maintenance Benefits
- Ensuring Your IT Infrastructure Is Ready For Your New System
- Optimising Maintenance Processes To Anticipate Adverse Wweather Conditions
- How To Optimise Your Maintenance Processes Without Compromising Safety And Performance
- Understanding How To Co-Ordinate Rolling Stock Downtime To Meet Maintenance Needs
- Management Strategies For Cost Effectively Replacing Obsolete Spare Parts, Components And Materials
- Improving Your Maintenance Organisation's Environmental Sustainability Credentials Whilst Lowering Running Costs
- What RAMP Compliance, European Rail Traffic Management System (ERTMS) And Other Regulations Really Mean To Maintenance Of Rolling Stock