Senior Project Manager - 4LM ATC Upgrade
London Underground - Victoria Line (UK)
Sam is a Principal Engineering Leader within London Underground Transport Systems with 15 years experience on modern London Underground Rolling Stock and CBTC systems. Following the successful deployment of a new signalling system and fleet of trains to the Victoria Line he led a series of projects to introduce Condition Monitoring systems for the purposes of Service Affecting Failure prediction and prevention. Sam has experience in various train and wayside based condition monitoring systems and has led large scale deployment of predictive maintenance systems in a challenging deep tube environment. Sam continues to lead the development of data driven systems in support of the Four Line Modernisation signalling upgrade within Transport For London.
AGENDA AT A GLANCE
- Understanding The Real Opportunities And Challenges Of Introducing New Maintenance Technologies Into The Rail Sector
- Getting The Right Balance Between Condition Based Monitoring And Corrective Maintenance
- Case Study On Implementation Of Digitalisation Of Maintenance
- Optimise Services And Reduce Cost With Remote Condition Monitoring
- Performance And Reliability Optimisation Through Predictive Maintenance
- Data interpretability
- Machine Learning And Artificial Intelligence Applications To RSM.
- Practical Examples Of Robotics Functions In RSM.
- Evaluate The Pros And Cons Of Retrofitting Vs Procuring New Rolling Stock
- Developing A Workforce Strategy To Maximise Digitalisation Of Maintenance Benefits
- Ensuring Your IT Infrastructure Is Ready For Your New System
- Optimising Maintenance Processes To Anticipate Adverse Wweather Conditions
- How To Optimise Your Maintenance Processes Without Compromising Safety And Performance
- Understanding How To Co-Ordinate Rolling Stock Downtime To Meet Maintenance Needs
- Management Strategies For Cost Effectively Replacing Obsolete Spare Parts, Components And Materials
- Improving Your Maintenance Organisation's Environmental Sustainability Credentials Whilst Lowering Running Costs
- What RAMP Compliance, European Rail Traffic Management System (ERTMS) And Other Regulations Really Mean To Maintenance Of Rolling Stock