Digital Innovation Manager
ÖBB BCC GmbH (Austria)
Gerald started his career in media-field, programming software dealing with the archiving of multimedia data, and advanced to the role of an Enterprise Architect in the aviation industry. A main project was the introduction of the collaborative decision making process and connecting IT-Tools & Analytics for Vienna International Airport.
At the Austrian Federal Railway (ÖBB) Gerald works in the field of innovation and prototyping, specialising in data in its various aspects. This includes Classic Data, Big Data, Smart Data, Data Science, Predictive Analytics and Cognitive Analysis for various business segments in the ÖBB - Group. The department of Digital Innovations (branded DIGI@ttack), was established in July 2017 and is responsible for operational digitalisation across the group, driving the company towards the goal of a digital railway.
AGENDA AT A GLANCE
- Understanding The Real Opportunities And Challenges Of Introducing New Maintenance Technologies Into The Rail Sector
- Getting The Right Balance Between Condition Based Monitoring And Corrective Maintenance
- Case Study On Implementation Of Digitalisation Of Maintenance
- Optimise Services And Reduce Cost With Remote Condition Monitoring
- Performance And Reliability Optimisation Through Predictive Maintenance
- Data interpretability
- Machine Learning And Artificial Intelligence Applications To RSM.
- Practical Examples Of Robotics Functions In RSM.
- Evaluate The Pros And Cons Of Retrofitting Vs Procuring New Rolling Stock
- Developing A Workforce Strategy To Maximise Digitalisation Of Maintenance Benefits
- Ensuring Your IT Infrastructure Is Ready For Your New System
- Optimising Maintenance Processes To Anticipate Adverse Wweather Conditions
- How To Optimise Your Maintenance Processes Without Compromising Safety And Performance
- Understanding How To Co-Ordinate Rolling Stock Downtime To Meet Maintenance Needs
- Management Strategies For Cost Effectively Replacing Obsolete Spare Parts, Components And Materials
- Improving Your Maintenance Organisation's Environmental Sustainability Credentials Whilst Lowering Running Costs
- What RAMP Compliance, European Rail Traffic Management System (ERTMS) And Other Regulations Really Mean To Maintenance Of Rolling Stock