CEO Mobility Customer Services
Johannes Emmelheinz has been CEO of Siemens Mobility Customer Services since 2012.
The economic efficiency and availability of rail service are the keys to our customers success. Siemens Mobility Services helps attain these objectives as a reliable partner. With our groundbreaking technologies, more than 100 years' experience and a worldwide network of experts, we help to optimize operations and increase efficiency of asset utilization.
Johannes has studied Biomedical Engineering at Giessen University and Business Administration at IWW Hagen Distance Learning University. Prior to 2008, he was the Head of Services Business for various sectors and Regions worldwide within Siemens AG. From 2008 to 2012 he was CEO of Siemens Rail Services and has then taken over the responsibility as Siemens Mobility Customer Services CEO.
AGENDA AT A GLANCE
- Operators case studies on realising the benefits of on-board data to deliver improved maintenance and operational outcomes
- Examine the business case for implementing artificial intelligence predict faults & improve on-board system reliability
- Evaluate the future roadmap on retrofitting legacy rolling stock for advanced strategies on retrofitting ageing rolling stock
- Cost effective integration of IT Systems and databases including identifying and selecting the optimal back end IT & Database
- Strategies on up-skilling fleet maintenance workforce to deliver on investment in new data-driven technologies
- Managing human factor in the depot and minimise incidents of maintenance and prevent costly errors
- Examine solutions for addressing obsolescence to efficiently service component and deliver spare parts on time
- Best practice on planning & optimising the depot and maintenance activities, including integration of new technologies and maintenance practice innovations