Head - Information Management & Technology
Light Rail Manila Corporation
Randy is an innovative it executive with a diverse background leading technology strategy, operations and solution delivery for leading-edge organizations. He has a varied work background in highly-regulated industries like financial services, global telco and cloud services company, manufacturing, systems integration company, distribution company, port terminal and rail operations company.
He has more than 25 years of experience in it operations, management and training, a certified Cobit 5 foundation, it governance, Togaf and Itil v3. He had been involved mostly with IT projects, from planning to implementation, works with different departments/division/business units to push projects to fully implement IT infrastructure: network & telecoms, business process re-engineering, security, DRP & BCP requirements, server virtualization and clustering as well as managed services including SAAS, PAS, IAAS.
AGENDA AT A GLANCE
- Operators case studies on realising the benefits of on-board data to deliver improved maintenance and operational outcomes
- Examine the business case for implementing artificial intelligence predict faults & improve on-board system reliability
- Evaluate the future roadmap on retrofitting legacy rolling stock for advanced strategies on retrofitting ageing rolling stock
- Cost effective integration of IT Systems and databases including identifying and selecting the optimal back end IT & Database
- Strategies on up-skilling fleet maintenance workforce to deliver on investment in new data-driven technologies
- Managing human factor in the depot and minimise incidents of maintenance and prevent costly errors
- Examine solutions for addressing obsolescence to efficiently service component and deliver spare parts on time
- Best practice on planning & optimising the depot and maintenance activities, including integration of new technologies and maintenance practice innovations