Perpetuum - Headline Sponsor 2018
This award-winning, quick-to-install and maintenance-free technology, combined with our unique expertise and rich analytics, provides valuable real-time information that enables asset managers across the rail industry and beyond to save cost, increase safety and plan more efficiently.
Our people are the leading experts in their field, with a focus on innovation, customer service and excellence. We provide this innovative combination of scalable technology and knowledge to companies such as GE, Emerson, Honeywell, GoAhead, Keolis (SNCF/GoVia), SJ (Sweden), Eurostar and National Instruments.Perpetuum White Paper
AGENDA AT A GLANCE
- Understanding The Real Opportunities And Challenges Of Introducing New Maintenance Technologies Into The Rail Sector
- Getting The Right Balance Between Condition Based Monitoring And Corrective Maintenance
- Case Study On Implementation Of Digitalisation Of Maintenance
- Optimise Services And Reduce Cost With Remote Condition Monitoring
- Performance And Reliability Optimisation Through Predictive Maintenance
- Data interpretability
- Machine Learning And Artificial Intelligence Applications To RSM.
- Practical Examples Of Robotics Functions In RSM.
- Evaluate The Pros And Cons Of Retrofitting Vs Procuring New Rolling Stock
- Regulatory And Industry Adaptation To Digitalisation Of Maintenance
- Developing A Workforce Strategy To Maximise Digitalisation Of Maintenance Benefits
- Ensuring Your IT Infrastructure Is Ready For Your New System
- Optimising Maintenance Processes To Anticipate Adverse Wweather Conditions
- How To Optimise Your Maintenance Processes Without Compromising Safety And Performance
- Understanding How To Co-Ordinate Rolling Stock Downtime To Meet Maintenance Needs
- Achieving The Optimal Economic Balance Between Outsourcing And Delivering Maintenance In-House
- Management Strategies For Cost Effectively Replacing Obsolete Spare Parts, Components And Materials
- Improving Your Maintenance Organisation's Environmental Sustainability Credentials Whilst Lowering Running Costs
- What RAMP Compliance, European Rail Traffic Management System (ERTMS) And Other Regulations Really Mean To Maintenance Of Rolling Stock