Siemens Mobility Services
You mobilize people and goods - we mobilize rail traffic
Using innovative technologies, we help you make your rail operations even more efficient at all levels. With this goal in mind, our services include the reliable supply and optimization of spare parts, remote monitoring, diagnostics and anticipatory maintenance, testing and validations as well as the expansion and modernization of your systems and equipment. With our SIMOS™ portfolio and our Railcover® contracts, we put together a customized service package for you.
You expect customized service - we have the answer
Our comprehensive range of services offers flexible, individually tailored solutions. Our service experts are happy to work together with you on fast, reliable solutions throughout the full lifecycle of your trains and infrastructure.
Our Service Portfolio:
Maintenance Services - Proven solutions for maximum availability and efficiency.
Spare Part Services - Easy and excellent solutions for optimized spare part inventories.
Digital Services - Smart remote monitoring and data services for maximum reliability.
Upgrade Services - Expertise to enhance the value of your systems.
Qualification Services - Certified solutions for testing systems and training customer personnel.
Operation Services - Complete solutions to optimize operation and performance.
For further information please visit: www.siemens.com/mobility-services
AGENDA AT A GLANCE
- Operators case studies on realising the benefits of on-board data to deliver improved maintenance and operational outcomes
- Examine the business case for implementing artificial intelligence predict faults & improve on-board system reliability
- Evaluate the future roadmap on retrofitting legacy rolling stock for advanced strategies on retrofitting ageing rolling stock
- Cost effective integration of IT Systems and databases including identifying and selecting the optimal back end IT & Database
- Strategies on up-skilling fleet maintenance workforce to deliver on investment in new data-driven technologies
- Managing human factor in the depot and minimise incidents of maintenance and prevent costly errors
- Examine solutions for addressing obsolescence to efficiently service component and deliver spare parts on time
- Best practice on planning & optimising the depot and maintenance activities, including integration of new technologies and maintenance practice innovations