Talgo is a Spanish company with more than 70 years of experience, specialized in designing and manufacturing trains, maintenance equipment as well as providing maintenance services to railway operators worldwide. Today, Talgo is the leading global reference for Spanish High Speed Technology and the number one player in Spain's railway market.
Due to Talgo´s successful expansion strategy and its globally acclaimed products, the company has become truly international. Its key success factors are innovation, unique technology, sustainability, safety, competitiveness and tailor-made projects with clear focus on customer.
Talgo trains are internationally recognized as the best in their category in terms of quality, speed, and energy efficiency. They are lightweight, have a low impact on infrastructure, offering reduced costs of operation, maintenance, and affordability, while optimizing comfort and accessibility.
AGENDA AT A GLANCE
- Operators case studies on realising the benefits of on-board data to deliver improved maintenance and operational outcomes
- Examine the business case for implementing artificial intelligence predict faults & improve on-board system reliability
- Evaluate the future roadmap on retrofitting legacy rolling stock for advanced strategies on retrofitting ageing rolling stock
- Cost effective integration of IT Systems and databases including identifying and selecting the optimal back end IT & Database
- Strategies on up-skilling fleet maintenance workforce to deliver on investment in new data-driven technologies
- Managing human factor in the depot and minimise incidents of maintenance and prevent costly errors
- Examine solutions for addressing obsolescence to efficiently service component and deliver spare parts on time
- Best practice on planning & optimising the depot and maintenance activities, including integration of new technologies and maintenance practice innovations