Dellner is a Swedish company with more than 75 years of experience in the rail industry. The company serves all of the world's leading train builders and operators by providing durable, reliable and innovative products and services. Dellner offers full Train Connection Systems including couplers, gangways, hatches, dampers, and crash management systems, complemented by superior after sales care and support. Dellner's headquarters are located in Sweden with a global network of subsidiaries, branches and agents in 13 countries all over the world.
Although we offer a wide range of new products, we also provide excellent After Sales services based on modernizations, overhauls, repairs, technical support and training as well as maintenance services.
In this area we work for the majority of existing car types - regardless of make - and on the after sales market many large service operators have chosen us as their supplier.
Click here for more information.
AGENDA AT A GLANCE
- Operators case studies on realising the benefits of on-board data to deliver improved maintenance and operational outcomes
- Examine the business case for implementing artificial intelligence predict faults & improve on-board system reliability
- Evaluate the future roadmap on retrofitting legacy rolling stock for advanced strategies on retrofitting ageing rolling stock
- Cost effective integration of IT Systems and databases including identifying and selecting the optimal back end IT & Database
- Strategies on up-skilling fleet maintenance workforce to deliver on investment in new data-driven technologies
- Managing human factor in the depot and minimise incidents of maintenance and prevent costly errors
- Examine solutions for addressing obsolescence to efficiently service component and deliver spare parts on time
- Best practice on planning & optimising the depot and maintenance activities, including integration of new technologies and maintenance practice innovations