This award-winning, quick-to-install and maintenance-free technology, combined with our unique expertise and rich analytics, provides valuable real-time information that enables asset managers across the rail industry and beyond to save cost, increase safety and plan more efficiently.
Our people are the leading experts in their field, with a focus on innovation, customer service and excellence. We provide this innovative combination of scalable technology and knowledge to companies such as GE, Emerson, Honeywell, GoAhead, Keolis (SNCF/GoVia), SJ (Sweden), Eurostar and National Instruments.
AGENDA AT A GLANCE
- Operators case studies on realising the benefits of on-board data to deliver improved maintenance and operational outcomes
- Examine the business case for implementing artificial intelligence predict faults & improve on-board system reliability
- Evaluate the future roadmap on retrofitting legacy rolling stock for advanced strategies on retrofitting ageing rolling stock
- Cost effective integration of IT Systems and databases including identifying and selecting the optimal back end IT & Database
- Strategies on up-skilling fleet maintenance workforce to deliver on investment in new data-driven technologies
- Managing human factor in the depot and minimise incidents of maintenance and prevent costly errors
- Examine solutions for addressing obsolescence to efficiently service component and deliver spare parts on time
- Best practice on planning & optimising the depot and maintenance activities, including integration of new technologies and maintenance practice innovations