NEM Solutions is an organisation dedicated to providing complete management solutions to businesses responsible for the operation and maintenance of multi-system assets. To achieve this, NEM Solutions determines the future behaviour of systems based on daily generated operations and maintenance data, extending life cycles, improving productivity and generating system knowledge of high value. This capability provides the tools and processes for cost reductions in maintenance and operation and performance increases in system reliability and availability.
NEM Solutions' products and services are known for their innovative and emotional character and for breaking well-established moulds across different industries to date.
For further information, please visit: www.nemsolutions.com
AGENDA AT A GLANCE
- Operators case studies on realising the benefits of on-board data to deliver improved maintenance and operational outcomes
- Examine the business case for implementing artificial intelligence predict faults & improve on-board system reliability
- Evaluate the future roadmap on retrofitting legacy rolling stock for advanced strategies on retrofitting ageing rolling stock
- Cost effective integration of IT Systems and databases including identifying and selecting the optimal back end IT & Database
- Strategies on up-skilling fleet maintenance workforce to deliver on investment in new data-driven technologies
- Managing human factor in the depot and minimise incidents of maintenance and prevent costly errors
- Examine solutions for addressing obsolescence to efficiently service component and deliver spare parts on time
- Best practice on planning & optimising the depot and maintenance activities, including integration of new technologies and maintenance practice innovations