Nomad Tech is a global provider of innovative and cutting edge solutions in maintenance, energy efficiency and asset monitoring for the Rail Industry (and more), enabling our customers to achieve higher levels of knowledge of the operating condition of their fleets, to apply significant cost saving measures and to improve their Safety and Quality records.
Nomad Tech was created in 2013 as a Joint Venture by Nomad Digital, the global leader for high-availability wireless solutions to the transportation sector and EMEF, the Portuguese Railways company for Rolling Stock Maintenance, to meet the explosion in the demand of solutions for reducing the Life Cycle Cost of the Rolling Stock.
Our highly skilled staff has decades of real life experience in Rolling Stock and the Rail Industry, allowing them to truly understand our customer's real needs and expectations, thus delivering all-around solutions, culminating in online, real-time, decision-aid support tools for the train drivers, the maintenance workshop, and the fleet management teams.
Nomad Tech will further develop the combination of Nomad Digital's existing market-leading fleet connectivity and EMEF as a global pioneer in developing and applying the most modern maintenance strategies like Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM), Condition Based Maintenance (CBM) and Power Electronics, as well as eco-friendly solutions, which provide significant cost saving solutions for the Railway market.
Nomad Tech's products and solutions are also targeted to other sectors such as energy, transports, infrastructure, among others.
You can find more information about Nomad Tech, our solutions and our customers in our website at www.nomadtech.pt.
You can also reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +351 220 969 065.
AGENDA AT A GLANCE
- Operators case studies on realising the benefits of on-board data to deliver improved maintenance and operational outcomes
- Examine the business case for implementing artificial intelligence predict faults & improve on-board system reliability
- Evaluate the future roadmap on retrofitting legacy rolling stock for advanced strategies on retrofitting ageing rolling stock
- Cost effective integration of IT Systems and databases including identifying and selecting the optimal back end IT & Database
- Strategies on up-skilling fleet maintenance workforce to deliver on investment in new data-driven technologies
- Managing human factor in the depot and minimise incidents of maintenance and prevent costly errors
- Examine solutions for addressing obsolescence to efficiently service component and deliver spare parts on time
- Best practice on planning & optimising the depot and maintenance activities, including integration of new technologies and maintenance practice innovations