Track IQ has a global reputation for being specialist manufacturers, suppliers and maintainers of wayside condition monitoring equipment and data management systems to the rail industry. Track IQ's rolling stock condition monitoring products include our Bogie Geometry Monitor (BGM), Bearing Acoustic Monitor (RailBAM), Wheel Condition Monitor (WCM) and our suite of vision based systems to monitor and inspect wheel profile and surface condition, bogie components, brakes, wagon sides, undercarriage and couplers. These complimentary systems provide a holistic view of rolling stock and their relative health and safety. The powerful and customisable FleetONE database and visualisation tool presents, prioritises, alarms and reports to meet each customer's specific requirements, driving down the cost of rolling stock maintenance, whilst increasing safety.
Track IQ works with industry specialists to integrate a wide range of other wayside sensors into the FleetONE database. These include, Hot Bearing Detectors, WILD, Bogie Geometry, Wheel Profile, Brake Shoe Wear on asset monitoring 'Supersites' where sensor data is integrated into the Track IQ wayside monitoring system database, FleetONE. Based on over 25 years of experience in Condition Monitoring our detailed understanding of the rail industry enables Track IQ to provide a robust technical and commercial offering that adds value to our customers business. With continuous investment in both organic growth and acquisition, Track IQ continue to develop sustainable solutions targeted to meet the challenges of operating an efficient modern railway.
For more information click here.
AGENDA AT A GLANCE
- Operators case studies on realising the benefits of on-board data to deliver improved maintenance and operational outcomes
- Examine the business case for implementing artificial intelligence predict faults & improve on-board system reliability
- Evaluate the future roadmap on retrofitting legacy rolling stock for advanced strategies on retrofitting ageing rolling stock
- Cost effective integration of IT Systems and databases including identifying and selecting the optimal back end IT & Database
- Strategies on up-skilling fleet maintenance workforce to deliver on investment in new data-driven technologies
- Managing human factor in the depot and minimise incidents of maintenance and prevent costly errors
- Examine solutions for addressing obsolescence to efficiently service component and deliver spare parts on time
- Best practice on planning & optimising the depot and maintenance activities, including integration of new technologies and maintenance practice innovations