If you would like to find out about media partner opportunities and ways you can work with us at the Rolling Stock Maintenance 2019 conference, please email Ash Robins at email@example.com.
The Railway Gazette group is the leading provider of business management and technical information for the world's railway...View
Join us, to make inteligent mobility accesible to everyone!
Our editorial team and special consultants from Future of...
Transport Rail is dedicated in bringing you up to date news from inside the Rail industry. Our goal is...View
Part of the O&S MediaCom Agency, Btobrail.com is an applied communication and operational marketing...View
Railway Pro Communication Platform is the most effective communication tool of the railway business environment, tailored for the specific...View
Future Rail is the essential reading material for decision-makers in the rail industry, bringing you the latest news and analysis in an...View
AGENDA AT A GLANCE
- Operators case studies on realising the benefits of on-board data to deliver improved maintenance and operational outcomes
- Examine the business case for implementing artificial intelligence predict faults & improve on-board system reliability
- Evaluate the future roadmap on retrofitting legacy rolling stock for advanced strategies on retrofitting ageing rolling stock
- Cost effective integration of IT Systems and databases including identifying and selecting the optimal back end IT & Database
- Strategies on up-skilling fleet maintenance workforce to deliver on investment in new data-driven technologies
- Managing human factor in the depot and minimise incidents of maintenance and prevent costly errors
- Examine solutions for addressing obsolescence to efficiently service component and deliver spare parts on time
- Best practice on planning & optimising the depot and maintenance activities, including integration of new technologies and maintenance practice innovations