Rolling Stock Maintenance Europe will be taking place at:
ILEC Conference Centre
47 Lillie Rd,
Phone: +44 (0)20 7666 8470
TRAVEL & DIRECTIONS PUBLIC TRANSPORT:
Sitting at the edge of zone 1, West Brompton and Earls Court stations are both within walking distance giving easy access to all of London and Heathrow Airport.
ILEC is a quarter of a mile (400m) from the A4, providing easy access to the M4, M5 and M40.
There is a car park in the basement of the hotel with 140 parking bays.
Guests and delegates can benefit from preferential resident rates as follows:
Up to 2 hours £5 (£5 for non residents)
Up to 4 hours £8 (£8 for non residents)
Up to 6 hours £11 (£11 for non residents)
Up to 9 hours £12 (£17 for non residents)
Up to 12 hours £14 (£19 for non residents)
Up to 24 hours £17 (£24 for non residents)
AIRPORT TRANSFER TIMES:
Heathrow (LHR): 21 km
Approximately 30 minutes in light traffic. You can also reach the airport directly by London Underground on the Piccadilly line.
Gatwick (LGW): 45 Km
Approximately an hour in light traffic. It is 40 minutes by train from West Brompton station via Clapham Junction.
Direct shuttle available with Easy Bus. London City (LCY): 21 km
Approximately 45 minutes in light traffic.
For further information about London Underground, go to www.tfl.gov.uk
AGENDA AT A GLANCE
- Operators case studies on realising the benefits of on-board data to deliver improved maintenance and operational outcomes
- Examine the business case for implementing artificial intelligence predict faults & improve on-board system reliability
- Evaluate the future roadmap on retrofitting legacy rolling stock for advanced strategies on retrofitting ageing rolling stock
- Cost effective integration of IT Systems and databases including identifying and selecting the optimal back end IT & Database
- Strategies on up-skilling fleet maintenance workforce to deliver on investment in new data-driven technologies
- Managing human factor in the depot and minimise incidents of maintenance and prevent costly errors
- Examine solutions for addressing obsolescence to efficiently service component and deliver spare parts on time
- Best practice on planning & optimising the depot and maintenance activities, including integration of new technologies and maintenance practice innovations