FEATURING LEADING GLOBAL RAILWAY OPERATING COMPANIES:
Director, Headquarter Support, Sydney Metro Project
MTR (Hong Kong)
Project Chief for Telediagnostic
SNCF Mobilités (France)
Rolling Stock Manager
Saudi Railway Corporation, Serco (Middle East)
Southeastern (RDG Refocus Chairperson) (U.K.)
Digital Innovation Manager
ÖBB BCC GmbH (Austria)
Engineering Assurance & Development Manager
Chiltern Railways (U.K.)
Technical Development Manager
Arriva Plc (UK)
Director of Marketing
Professor of Rail Vehicle Engineering, Chairman of the Board
FH Aachen University of Applied Sciences RailCrowd GmbH (Germany)
Rolling Stock Fleet Maintenance
2-Day European Summit Presenting Practical Case Studies And Experiences In Saving Rolling Stock Maintenance Costs Whilst Ensuring Quality, And Identifying The Latest New Processes And Tools
Rolling stock maintenance has reached an exciting phase, where new technologies are allowing fast optimisation of maintenance strategies. Traditionally rolling stock maintenance was reliant on regular checks, often conducted unnecessarily, leading to lower reliability, reduced availability of assets and exposure to human errors. The introduction of use-based strategies allows for more targeted maintenance, based on real time data, and consequently operators are able to achieve more efficient maintenance, saving cost and improving rolling stock availability.
Making Sense Of The Myriad Of Systems And Data Available:
"We have too much data but not enough understanding on how to use it' Chief Engineering Director, European Rail Company
But with so much new technology available, most operators' view is that "There is too much data, but not enough understanding on how to use it". As a response to the industry concerns, this year's focus will be in helping Rail Engineering Directors to comprehend, through applied examples, how to save costs whilst ensuring quality of service.
This year's event will showcase practical case studies, which will help delegates understand not only the benefits and business cases for the introduction of new technologies, but also what barriers and challenges could be encountered during the implementation of such systems, and crucially, what solutions have been found to counteract those issues.
Actionable Information And Advice On Key Industry Issues
Real Life Case Studies And Experiences On How To Improve Overall Fleet Performance Whilst Reducing Cost
Delegates will find answers to pressing matters such as:
- How do I choose the right technology for my needs?
- How do I ensure the correct roll out of my chosen new tech systems?
- How do I optimise my rolling stock downtimes?
- How do I co-ordinate my maintenance supply chain?
- And many more.
Operators, fleet owners and technology providers are encouraged to share ideas and experiences throughout the two day programme, with ample time dedicated to Q&A with the audience.
Featuring perspectives from some of the world's leading train operators, this conference is a must for any railway that is serious about implementing CBM technology and taking their maintenance strategy to the next level.
After the runaway success of last year's event in London, which drew over 200 delegates from across the continent, here's what attendees had to say:
"Excellent occasion to establish new contacts in the industry, and share experiences - good & bad " Head of Fleet Maintenance, Irish Rail
"Great overview of shared issues, inspiring and a great learning experience " Optimisation Project Manager, SNCF
"A very good event with interesting participants and a drive for continuous improvement " Head of Operations Delivery, Hitachi Rail
AGENDA AT A GLANCE
- Understanding The Real Opportunities And Challenges Of Introducing New Maintenance Technologies Into The Rail Sector
- Getting The Right Balance Between Condition Based Monitoring And Corrective Maintenance
- Case Study On Implementation Of Digitalisation Of Maintenance
- Optimise Services And Reduce Cost With Remote Condition Monitoring
- Performance And Reliability Optimisation Through Predictive Maintenance
- Data interpretability
- Machine Learning And Artificial Intelligence Applications To RSM.
- Practical Examples Of Robotics Functions In RSM.
- Evaluate The Pros And Cons Of Retrofitting Vs Procuring New Rolling Stock
- Regulatory And Industry Adaptation To Digitalisation Of Maintenance
- Developing A Workforce Strategy To Maximise Digitalisation Of Maintenance Benefits
- Ensuring Your IT Infrastructure Is Ready For Your New System
- Optimising Maintenance Processes To Anticipate Adverse Wweather Conditions
- How To Optimise Your Maintenance Processes Without Compromising Safety And Performance
- Understanding How To Co-Ordinate Rolling Stock Downtime To Meet Maintenance Needs
- Achieving The Optimal Economic Balance Between Outsourcing And Delivering Maintenance In-House
- Management Strategies For Cost Effectively Replacing Obsolete Spare Parts, Components And Materials
- Improving Your Maintenance Organisation's Environmental Sustainability Credentials Whilst Lowering Running Costs
- What RAMP Compliance, European Rail Traffic Management System (ERTMS) And Other Regulations Really Mean To Maintenance Of Rolling Stock