WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Meet Senior Decision Makers From
- U.K. Rail Operators
- European Rail Operators
- Global Rail Operators
With The Following Job Titles:
COOs, VPs, Directors, Managers, Team Leads & Chiefs Of...
- Rolling Stock
- Asset Management
- State Of Good Repair
- Equipment Maintenance
- High Speed Rail
- Revenue Equipment
Adopting Technology, Working Smarter & Improving Efficiencies For Rolling Stock Maintenance And Depot Optimisation
BACK IN LONDON THIS SUMMER
27-29 June 2023
Taking place in person and online on 27-29 June 2023, our Fleet Maintenance conference for Rolling Stock returns to London with a separate day dedicated to Depot Management.
The importance of cost saving across the industry continues to dominate, and one area of that is improving the efficiency of maintenance.
We are all aware of the limitations of relying solely on predictive maintenance and the needs of a more complex maintenance strategy that balances predictive analytics with other factors like condition and more classical routine inspections. How can we be sure that we have the most efficient strategies in place? This annual conference is well known for providing a unique forum for benchmarking with other operators.
Getting staff to engage with new technologies and practices can be a challenge. Some of the new technologies on the market present low-cost opportunities for managing and automating routine tasks, allowing engineers to focus their time more effectively. This underlines the importance of ensuring engineers get behind changes to working practices and the adoption of new technology.
We will explore how leading passenger rail operators as well as other sectors have managed similar implementation changes and challenges, to insure that money spent investing in new practices and technologies has the intended benefits to your operations.
We also have a whole separate day dedicated to Depot Management allowing us to explore the appropriateness and efficiency of facilities. How key changes to depot infrastructure and equipment can increase train throughout. How regional and national operators have invested in new depot facilities, and how to ensure depot safety and security.
This program will offer solutions and insights across the following strategic priority learning areas:
- Insights Into A Variety Of Maintenance Strategies For Optimum Efficiency
- Increasing Staff Retention and Engagement With New Technologies and
- Managing Obsolescence And Replacing Key Failure Areas
- Technical Solutions For Decreasing Maintenance Downtime
- Optimum Specifications For Different Depot And Rolling Stock Requirements
AGENDA AT A GLANCE
Evaluate The Potential To Reduce Cost & Allocate Resources More Effectively To Optimise Asset Utilisation & Service Delivery
DAY 1 – SMARTER COST REDUCTION STRATEGIES, ADOPTING NEW TECHNOLOGY AND IMPLEMENTING MORE EFFICIENT WORKING METHODS
- Improving Cost Base Efficiency & Optimising Whole Life Cycle Management Saving Money, Optimising Asset Utilisation & Managing Realistic Expectations On What New Technology Innovation Can Actually Deliver
- Optimising Both New & Legacy Fleets Rolling Stock Maintenance Adopting New Technology And Improve Cost Base Efficiencies
- Demonstrating How Adopting The Latest Technologies Can Result In A Net Reduction In The Amount Of Money It Costs To Run & Maintain Your Trains
- Qualified Manpower Skill Development & Competency Management For The 21ST Century, Digitally Enabled Maintenance Regimes, Leading The Workforce To Deliver Reliable, Robust Value From New Technology
DAY 2 – IN HOUSE V. OUTSOURCING - OBSOLESCENCE HANDLING & SUPPLY CHAIN SPARE PARTS MANAGEMENT
- Gain Insight Into The Economics Of “Train As A Service” Business Models & Whether Outsourcing Over In-House Maintenance Is A More Cost Competitive Solution
- Ensuring Spare Part Availability And Supplier Support For Components And Subsystems Throughout The Entire Rolling Stock Lifecycle
- Managing Obsolescence For Electronics, Software, Hardware Components & Subsystems
- Delivering The Most Resource Efficient Solution Maximising The Value Of Your Rolling Stock Assets Over The Entire Lifecycle
- Managing Productivity Improvements Through New Practices and Technology
DAY 3 - DEPOT OPTIMISATION - IMPROVING WORKSHOP EFFICIENCY, IMPLEMENTING CHANGE AND PREPARING FOR AUTOMATION AND NEW FLEET INTRODUCTION
- Automating Prioritisation And Assignment Of Maintenance Tasks For Decreased Downtime
- Managing Changes to Depot Facilities to Accommodate Future Rolling Stock
- Managing And Justifying Investment In Depot Facilities