30th June - Depot Tour More Information...
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Meet Senior Decision Makers From
- U.K. Rail Operators
- European Rail Operators
- Global Rail Operators
With The Following Job Titles:
COOs, VPs, Directors, Managers, Team Leads & Chiefs Of...
- Rolling Stock
- Fleet/Vehicle/Rolling Stock Engineering
- Asset Management/Asset Strategy
- Condition Monitoring
- Reliability Engineering
Plus Condition-Based Monitoring & Prediction Solution Providers including
- Sensors & IOT Devices - Acoustic/Vibration/Temperature
- Data Transmission Wireless/Cellular
- Data Visualisation & Reporting
- Data Processing & Analytics
- Integration Solutions With Maintenance & Asset Management
- Decision Support Services
- Data Analytics & Predictive Analytics
- Automation & Digitalisation Solutions
- Green Technologies & Solutions
CPC Project Services
CPC Systems is the technical consultancy arm of CPC Project Services, specialising in modern railway control and train systems. We embrace the power of technology to support rail owners and operators to deliver world class performance from their transport infrastructure.
Whether it is increasing capacity, improving reliability, delivering safety critical system upgrades or driving efficiency through Condition Based Monitoring, CPC Systems has the capability to deliver innovative solutions to meet the demands of the modern railway. Our operators, engineers, and system integrators have a history of successfully delivering improvements to operational railways.
Recognising each rail environment is unique, our team work with every client to understand their individual requirements and use our technical understanding to provide solutions that ensure the desired benefits are achieved.
We work with existing project teams, end users and suppliers to build top down and bottom up flexible solutions that deliver business benefit through technical understanding and customisation. The team can specify requirements from first principles through to interrogating a wide range of rail environments and their systems at both high level and protocol level.
Our three core departments comprise Systems Engineering, Systems Integration Delivery and Research & Development.
AGENDA FOCUS TOPICS
DAY 1 - 27 JUNE 2023
Implementing Cost-Saving Innovations In Fleet Maintenance To Improve Availability
- Examine rail maintenance mega trends to enhance service, capacity, and passenger experience while lowering the cost
- Transitioning to condition-based maintenance in conjunction with classical maintenance strategies
- Taking steps to cut costs and decide how many people to hire at a time when unions are more active and industrial action more frequent
- The macro view on establishing a culture of data-driven decision-making throughout maintenance, asset management & operations
- Best practices on building the technical expertise to analyse and use data for maintenance decision making effectively
- Application of ai algorithms to automate the process of cleaning & pre-processing data, as well as detecting anomalies to save time and money
- Creating digital twins of rolling stock to simulate and analyse maintenance scenarios, identify potential problems, and optimise maintenance plans
- Digitalisation solutions that maximise ROI and cost reduction
DAY 2 – 28 JUNE 2023
Maintenance Planning For All Categories Of Fleets And Handling Obsolescence
- Revisiting the conversation on outsourcing vs. Insourcing rail maintenance in the context of escalating prices, more frequent industrial action & a driving need to reduce cost
- Addressing the challenges of cost-effectively maintaining the reliability of locomotives as they age
- Reducing energy consumption - implementing new technology upgrades & modifying maintenance techniques
- Finding solutions to address the availability of components in the supply chain
- Proactively addressing mechanical and safety-critical component obsolesce cost-effectively
- Optimising the size of the engineering workforce based on the volume & type of maintenance
DAY 3 – 29 JUNE 2023
Future-Proofing New And Existing Depots
- Cost-competitively future-proofing new & existing rail depots to ensure flexibility for evolving fleet requirements – what is needed over the next 5, 10 or 20 years?
- Upgrading existing depots to support a range of fleets & maintenance regimes cost-effectively
- Transitioning from a time interval to more conditional-based monitoring in the depot
- Optimising the depot to prioritise retrofitting that delivers the most benefit for the least cost and to ensure the required equipment is integrated seamlessly
- Practicalities of optimising the use of data in the depot environment for safe, more targeted maintenance
- Standardising workforce training across all depots using the latest virtual reality & software apps
- Prioritising investment in depot automation to reduce the cost of cleaning, essential maintenance & safety optimisation