WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Meet Senior Decision Makers From
- U.K. Rail Operators
- European Rail Operators
- Global Rail Operators
With The Following Job Titles:
COOs, VPs, Directors, Managers, Team Leads & Chiefs Of...
- Rolling Stock
- Asset Management
- State Of Good Repair
- Equipment Maintenance
- High Speed Rail
- Revenue Equipment
With its unique CALIPRI® technology, NEXTSENSE is one of the world leader in mobile profile measurement systems for wear measurement of wheels, rails and tracks.
The multifunctional CALIPRI C4x series enables the combination of several inspection tasks (measurement modules) in one measurement device. For example, if you combine the modules for wheel profile, brake disk, wheel diameter and wheel clearance, you have a measurement device for evaluating a complete wheelset. Our CALIPRI non-contact profile measurement devices meet the demands of the railway industry for predictive maintenance with a high accurate, reproducible and simple measurement method. Due to the various export and report functions it guarantees an improvement and simplification of the whole workflow.
Customers including all big European railway companies like DB, ÖBB, SNCF, Trenitalia and numerous major railways worldwide trust the CALIPRI technology for many years. With around 80 employees, over 50 sales partners and embedded in the Service & Sales network of the parent company Hexagon AB, the high-tech company is represented all over the world. Since May 2018 NEXTSENSE is part of Hexagon AB, a leading global provider of information technologies.
AGENDA AT A GLANCE
Evaluate The Potential To Reduce Cost & Allocate Resources More Effectively To Optimise Asset Utilisation & Service Delivery
DAY 1 – SMARTER COST REDUCTION STRATEGIES, ADOPTING NEW TECHNOLOGY AND IMPLEMENTING MORE EFFICIENT WORKING METHODS
- Improving Cost Base Efficiency & Optimising Whole Life Cycle Management Saving Money, Optimising Asset Utilisation & Managing Realistic Expectations On What New Technology Innovation Can Actually Deliver
- Optimising Both New & Legacy Fleets Rolling Stock Maintenance Adopting New Technology And Improve Cost Base Efficiencies
- Demonstrating How Adopting The Latest Technologies Can Result In A Net Reduction In The Amount Of Money It Costs To Run & Maintain Your Trains
- Qualified Manpower Skill Development & Competency Management For The 21ST Century, Digitally Enabled Maintenance Regimes, Leading The Workforce To Deliver Reliable, Robust Value From New Technology
DAY 2 – IN HOUSE V. OUTSOURCING - OBSOLESCENCE HANDLING & SUPPLY CHAIN SPARE PARTS MANAGEMENT
- Gain Insight Into The Economics Of “Train As A Service” Business Models & Whether Outsourcing Over In-House Maintenance Is A More Cost Competitive Solution
- Ensuring Spare Part Availability And Supplier Support For Components And Subsystems Throughout The Entire Rolling Stock Lifecycle
- Managing Obsolescence For Electronics, Software, Hardware Components & Subsystems
- Delivering The Most Resource Efficient Solution Maximising The Value Of Your Rolling Stock Assets Over The Entire Lifecycle
- Managing Productivity Improvements Through New Practices and Technology
DAY 3 - DEPOT OPTIMISATION - IMPROVING WORKSHOP EFFICIENCY, IMPLEMENTING CHANGE AND PREPARING FOR AUTOMATION AND NEW FLEET INTRODUCTION
- Automating Prioritisation And Assignment Of Maintenance Tasks For Decreased Downtime
- Managing Changes to Depot Facilities to Accommodate Future Rolling Stock
- Managing And Justifying Investment In Depot Facilities