WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Meet Senior Decision Makers From
- U.K. Rail Operators
- European Rail Operators
- Global Rail Operators
With The Following Job Titles:
COOs, VPs, Directors, Managers, Team Leads & Chiefs Of...
- Rolling Stock
- Asset Management
- State Of Good Repair
- Equipment Maintenance
- High Speed Rail
- Revenue Equipment
London Business Conferences launched its Rail Innovation sector series in 2008, pioneering forums on Future Fuels Rail Traction and Financing High Speed Rail. Rolling Stock Maintenance & Depot Optimisation 2022 is our 10th annual congress on this particular aspect of the rail industry, following the hugely successful Rolling Stock Maintenance International Virtual Summit 2020 last November.
The conference is regularly attended by hundreds of delegates including:
Heathrow Express, Transport for London, Eurostar, Japan Railways East Group, Grand Central Railway, Trenitalia, Porterbrook, SNCB, Southeastern, VR Group, Irish Rail, SJ, SNCF, AB SKF, ALPHA for Constructing, Alstom, ATOC Ltd, Bombardier Transportation, CAF Rail UK Ltd, Camlin group - Henesis, Cyient Europe Ltd, Danobat, DSB, Danish State Railways, Eduro AB, EKE-Electronics Ltd., ESG, Eversholt Rail Group, FAIVELEY TRANSPORT, GE Digital, Göteborgs Spårvägar AB, Grand Central, GVB, GVB Amsterdam, HaslerRail AG, Heathrow Express, Hitachi EU, Hitachi Rail, HS2 (High Speed Two Ltd), Irish Rail, Japan Railways East Group, KLD Labs, Inc., Knorr-Bremse GmbH, Division IFE Automatic Doors Systems, London Underground - TFL, LUCCHINI RS SpA, Lucchini Unipart Rail, Marubeni Corporation, Medha Servo Drives Pvt. Ltd, Molinari Rail Ltd., NEM Solutions, Network Rail High Speed Ltd, Nomad Digital-NomadTech, Norgren, Northern Rail, Perpetuum, Predikto, RATP, Ricardo Rail, Siemens AG, SJ, SNCB, SNCF, South West Trains, Stockholm County Council Transport Administration, Systecon (UK) Ltd, TAKARGO S.A., Trackside Intelligence Pty Ltd, Trenitalia, Unipart Rail, VR Group, Westermo Data Communications Ltd and many, many more.
Here's what past attendees have said about the conference:
"Very good conference. A unique opportunity to meet with head engineers and maintenance managers from variety of companies and projects and to really see the main trends on rolling stock maintenance"
Lloyd's Register Rail
"There was a wealth of experience and knowledge shared from key staff within the industry"
"An excellent opportunity to see different approaches in maintenance optimisation, to discover the latest technologies in the market and to expand your industry network across Europe."
AGENDA AT A GLANCE
Evaluate The Potential To Reduce Cost & Allocate Resources More Effectively To Optimise Asset Utilisation & Service Delivery
DAY 1 – SMARTER COST REDUCTION STRATEGIES, ADOPTING NEW TECHNOLOGY AND IMPLEMENTING MORE EFFICIENT WORKING METHODS
- Improving Cost Base Efficiency & Optimising Whole Life Cycle Management Saving Money, Optimising Asset Utilisation & Managing Realistic Expectations On What New Technology Innovation Can Actually Deliver
- Optimising Both New & Legacy Fleets Rolling Stock Maintenance Adopting New Technology And Improve Cost Base Efficiencies
- Demonstrating How Adopting The Latest Technologies Can Result In A Net Reduction In The Amount Of Money It Costs To Run & Maintain Your Trains
- Qualified Manpower Skill Development & Competency Management For The 21ST Century, Digitally Enabled Maintenance Regimes, Leading The Workforce To Deliver Reliable, Robust Value From New Technology
DAY 2 – IN HOUSE V. OUTSOURCING - OBSOLESCENCE HANDLING & SUPPLY CHAIN SPARE PARTS MANAGEMENT
- Gain Insight Into The Economics Of “Train As A Service” Business Models & Whether Outsourcing Over In-House Maintenance Is A More Cost Competitive Solution
- Ensuring Spare Part Availability And Supplier Support For Components And Subsystems Throughout The Entire Rolling Stock Lifecycle
- Managing Obsolescence For Electronics, Software, Hardware Components & Subsystems
- Delivering The Most Resource Efficient Solution Maximising The Value Of Your Rolling Stock Assets Over The Entire Lifecycle
- Managing Productivity Improvements Through New Practices and Technology
DAY 3 - DEPOT OPTIMISATION - IMPROVING WORKSHOP EFFICIENCY, IMPLEMENTING CHANGE AND PREPARING FOR AUTOMATION AND NEW FLEET INTRODUCTION
- Automating Prioritisation And Assignment Of Maintenance Tasks For Decreased Downtime
- Managing Changes to Depot Facilities to Accommodate Future Rolling Stock
- Managing And Justifying Investment In Depot Facilities